- Source of Wealth: Radio, Television
- Age: 46
- Birth Place: Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
- Full Name: Claudia Jordan
- Nationality: United States
- Date of Birth: April 12, 1973
- Ethnicity: Italian, African-American
- Occupation: TV Personality, Radio Personality, Model
- Education: Baldwin-Wallace College, East Providence High School
American radio and TV personality Claudia Jordan has an estimated net worth of $500 thousand in 2013. In addition to her appearance in Deal or No Deal US edition as a model, Jordan has also competed in Celebrity Apprentice Seasons 2 and 6.
She is known to be the representative of Rhode Island to the Miss Teen USA pageant in 1990. She was named as the Miss Rhode Island USA in seven years later which made her as the second African-American woman to have won the title. On the same year, she was finished tenth at the Miss USA pageant.
Eventually, she appeared in the TV commercials for brands like Visa, Pepsi, Sears and Coors Light. From 2001 through 2003, she was recognized as one of the Barker’s Beauty at The Price Is Right, a game show on CBS. Along with Billy Bush she served as one of the hosts of the Miss Universe pageant on 2009. Currently, she is seen as one of the hosts of “Reach Around Radio”. In 2013, she represented herself as a contestant in the TV series Celebrity Apprentice All-Stars.
Of African-American and Italian ancestry, Claudia Jordan was born on April 12, 1973 in Providence, Rhode Island,United States.