Wes Miller and his wife, Ashley Love, married in 2011 in a lovely ceremony attended by their loved ones. The couple celebrated their 11th wedding anniversary this year.
Miller is a former American basketball player and a current head coach at Cincinnati University. He was selected as the head coach of Cincinnati in 2021 and served two seasons there.
Before his coaching career, he was a player of London Captain of the British Basketball League. Also, he represented Maldison University during his college career.
10 Facts About Wes Miller Wife Ashley Love
- Wes Miller and his wife, Ashley Love, got married on August 7, 2011, at Queens Point – Wilmington, in the presence of their friends and family.
- Ashley and Wes had their rehearsal dinner at Eagle Point on August 5, 2011.
- Ashley celebrates her birthday on September 1.
- Love has a brother, whose name is Chris Love.
- Her dad’s name is Chris Love, and she is very close to him.
- She used to work at Berkley Heights. Ashley lived in Hoboken, New Jersey.
- She posted a picture of their dog with the caption, “Like mother, like daughter(dog).” This reflects that she is a pet lover.
- Ashley is active on Instagram and Twitter under the usernames @allylovemiller and @ashleylauryn, respectively. However, she has made her Instagram private.
- On her Twitter account, she mostly shares a post related to basketball and Meme-related posts.
- On August 7, 2022, Ashley and Miller celebrated their 11th marriage anniversary.