The Drink Masters might just be your new favorite show on Netflix as it follows 12 contestants in their journey for the title of Drink Master. They will be judged by two judges and Frankie Solarik is one of them.
The show is unlike any other cooking show. It will feature 12 mixologists and bartenders from around North America who will be trying to get praise and points from judges Frankie Solarik and Julie Reiner by serving their most unique cocktails.
Drink Masters will take on the internet with a storm on October 28, 2022, as it gets released globally on Netflix. It comes with incredible production quality, a dazzling full-kitchen setup, and plenty of accessories for the 12 contestants to showcase their cocktail-making talents.
The 12 contestants on the show are Aisling Gammill, Alex Velez, Christian Suzuki, Kapri Robinson, Kate Gerwin, Lauren “LP” Paylor O’Brien, Loyd Von Rose, Meredith Barry, Michael R. Anderson, Natalie Migliarini, Raj Shukla, and Tao Zrafi. They will not just be competing for the title of Drink Master but also for the $100,000 prize money for the winner.
Quick Facts About Frankie Solarik
|Age||43 Years Old|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
Frankie Solarik: Meet The Drink Masters Netflix Judge
Frankie Solarik is one-half of the judging panel for Netflix’s Drink Masters.
He will be responsible for tasting not just the contestant’s most unique cocktails but also the contestant as well based on their presentation and their overall talents in making the mouth-watering drinks.
Frankie is a native of Toronto Canada, where is co-owns BarChef, one of the most popular bars in the city. He is also a published author and has written and published his book Bar Chef, which has received critical acclamations from critics and bartenders from around the world.
With years of experience and unfathomable talent in making a soothing drink, he has definitely made it into the media. He has been featured on National Geography Channel, New York Times, The Globe, and several others.
A unique factor for his national and international recognition is his key attention to detail. Solarik believes in detailing his cocktail just like a dish that provides visual, visceral, taste appeal, and complexity to the customer. Some of his signature drinks are Vanilla and Hickory Smoked Manhattan, and The Cedar.
10 Facts About Frankie Solarik You Probably Do Not Know
- Frankie Solarik’s age is 43 years old. He was born in the year 1979 in Toronto, Canada.
- Solarik’s estimated net worth is over $1 million as of 2022, according to Naija On Point. He owns a very busy cocktail bar in Toronto, Canada, and has published a book “Chef Bar” that sold hundreds of thousands of copies worldwide.
- The cocktail chef is married to his lovely wife, Leanne Neufeld. They have been together for the past decades now. She is also the creative director for Bar Chef and enjoys photography in her leisure time.
- Frankie shares two sons with his wife, Leanne Neufeld, his elder boy Kai was born on September 3, 2006, and is all grown up now, and his younger son Lennox was born in January 2022.
- The Drink Masters Judge seems to be a family guy as he shares images of him enjoying himself with his family frequently with his followers on his Instagram account. He does not miss an opportunity to spend time with his two lads and beautiful wife.
- Frankie is a Canadian national. He was born and raised in Toronto, Canada but has lived in the United States of America for a significant amount of time, working with several well-known bars around Manhattan.
- Everything started for him at the age of 17 when he was working for a cigar factory in Toronto. He heard his superiors talking about the mixture of several kinds of tobacco to present different flavors and tastes.
- Solarik learned high-volume bartending in England in the early 1990s. He then traveled to the United States of America to polish his skills at Tocqueville in Manhattan.
- His current signature mixing and blends came much later after traveling to Toronto in the early 2000s. He started experimenting with different mixes, creating unique drinks.
- While there is no doubt Frankie is a talented man, he does not keep all the information to himself as he has written a book titled Bar Chef, which details his learning experience and provides readers with several recipes for a savoring drink.